Hands down, the new moon is the best time to manifest what you want, as you begin the new cycle of the moon’s phases.
During the new moon, just like it begins to grow and become more visible every night, you can plant the seeds for what you want to manifest.
Whatever your manifestation desire is, it will likely take some time to come to fruition. And by the time the moon reaches its fullest point, you can often begin to see the fruition of the seeds you planted start to come to life.
Naturally depending on the scale of your goal and desire, compared to where you currently are energetically.
Get a Special Journal
Do yourself a favor and dedicate a particular journal for writing what you want to manifest. Make sure you select a journal that you will hold in the highest intention.
Although leather-bound journals can be costly, they do hold a certain mystique to them – and yes, vegan alternatives can certainly do just as well. These kinds of journals also represent earth energy and make it easier to connect with the earth as you root your intentions and desires.
If you’re not able to get a leather-bound journal, any journal will work.
If you want to get started right now, you can opt in for my free Moon Phases Checklist below, where you will also get the option to upgrade to the beautiful Moon Phase Planner – 21 beautiful journal pages you can print out, write your intentions on, and then save them in a binder.
Draw up a bath to cleanse yourself of any energy from the day before beginning your new moon ritual. If possible, use Epsom salt in your bath to cleanse your energy.
Dr. Teal’s makes a regular Epsom salt and lavender Epsom salt bath mix, but you can also add in drops of your favorite essential oil (I recommend lavender for its cleansing properties) and flower petals.
During the bath, don’t rush it but relax yourself. You can focus on soothing meditation music or meditate to relax and open yourself to the manifesting ritual.
How to Manifest in the New Moon Phase
Write a list! Yes. Really.
The new moon phase is the best time to write a list of what you want to manifest. Your list can be any of your heartfelt intentions. Alternatively, you can also write down affirmations of what you want to manifest, which you can write on small cards and place where you see them every day, and/or repeat them to yourself as you go about your daily routine.
Take some time to really set the mood and tone for what you desire to manifest into your reality. Light a candle and make a special place for you to write while you are creating your list, while being warm and cozy (or in a gentle breeze in the warm sun).
It is best if you write your list by hand as this transfers your energy and intention into the paper and your list. Writing by hand focuses your mind on what you are trying to manifest and sends the information to the universe for it to deliver it into your reality.
3 Ways to Write Your Intentions to Manifest Them
- It can be straightforward to write your intentions by starting with, “I want…” or “I desire…”
- Some people who are spiritually aware of the ego may not want to phrase their intentions in that way. You can also write the intentions in the “I am…” form. Just make sure it is in a positive tone – and preferably (if this is possible for you) as if you’re are already experiencing it in your life.
- You can also create a numbered list of everything you want to manifest. While it may take time for some of the things you list to come to reality, you can send your intention out during for the list during the new moon phase or pick one or more to focus on in the upcoming moons.
Here are some examples of each intention:
- I am grateful for experiencing such a peace in my household
- I desire to receive a new bonus in income
- I am so happy that I am receiving wealth and abundance from the universe now
- I welcome love from family and friends in my life now
Create an Altar
After you’ve finished the new moon manifesting ritual, create an altar to place your list under your favorite crystal or orgonite pyramid. You can also dedicate a small corner on your desk – or in your cupboard, if you’re shy about it.
Here is a list of crystals you can use to aid in manifesting what you want:
- Rose Quartz – Love, peace, healing, release of trauma
- White Quartz – Healing, mindset, release of negative emotions
- Malachite – Finances, money, abundance, wealth
- Turquoise – Healing of trauma, finances, money, wealth
- Lapis Lazuli – Abundance, speaking, clearing of the Throat chakra, leadership, motivation
- Tiger’s Eye – Release of negative energy, abundance, protection
- Amethyst – Protection, psychic abilities, peace, tranquility
If you want to keep track of what to focus on through the Moon Phases when manifesting, then download my free Moon Phase Checklist below.
And if you want to get really intentional, there’s also an option to upgrade to my beautiful Moon Phases Planner with 21 Journal pages and spread sheets for you to print and put into a binder.
Much Love and Happy Manifesting
- 4 Ways to Set Intentions to Manifest Through The Moon Phases – With Examples - February 11, 2021
- The Best Moon Phase for Manifesting (and How to Do It) - January 13, 2021
- So What Are The Akashic Records? - December 6, 2020